Deff Note Deff Note

Cruisin' the city...

I just recently tested this song out on my car sound system.
The song definitely hits the spot.
Thank you for producing such great work. Yow!

DJ-Delinquent responds:

Lol its a lil loud to begin with

i wounder what i was thinking back then when i said "Play Song Loud"

i hope ur car is ok

Oridium Oridium

great music

I'm not an expert, so I can only say if I enjoyed a song or if I didn't enjoy a song.
In this case, I did enjoy the song. Every second of it worked for me.

Thank for the wonderful tune and I would love to hear more.

Stay chill Stratoavis.

Sapphire Tears Sapphire Tears

Hours of searching...

I spend almost 3 hours searching for the perfect song for the video I was putting together. Finally, I came across Sapphire Tears and I knew it was the song.

I hope you don't mind me using it. I gave you credit and posted a link to your newgrounds profile.

Link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ5R2H c1ovY

Thank you so much for producing such a wonderful song.

Stay chill MerlinsBeard.

merlin responds:

Thanks for the review! I watched your montage, and it was really good! Thanks for using my song, and crediting me in the description, and at the end of the video. It's always wonderful to see this much support from one person. I voted your video 5, as well.

Regards,
merlin

When a Tear is Shed - F-777 When a Tear is Shed - F-777

Awe-inspiring

Every time I listen to your song, "When a Tear is Shed" , it's always another 3 minutes and 23 seconds well spent. Thank you for enriching this noise driven world with this ambient melody.

Respect!

Nik Goodrich Voice Reel 2008 Nik Goodrich Voice Reel 2008

Gotta Love Variety

Nice examples of voice work.

Question:
What hardware & software do you use for recording?

Sweetcheeks12354 responds:

I use Cool Edit Pro (now adobe audition) and a nice $50 microphone. I don't have a soundcard and it would sound a lot better with one. I tweak the settings also to strengthen the voice.

"One Last Hope" F-777 "One Last Hope" F-777

Great Tune

I loved this song so much I put it into my flash project.

The animation is nothing spectacular, but at least it's finally done. Hope you enjoy it.

[G] Happy Times!!!!!!! [G] Happy Times!!!!!!!

Cheerful

Since nobody else answered your question:

I do think it should be better quality sound. The drums sound quite distorted in particular. Although, I still like this track a lot.

Take it or leave it...I'm not a music expert. I just spend a great amount of time listening to music, specifically trance/ambient tracks.

goopers responds:

thanx for the review i personaly didin't like this creation all to much...