Me Bill Me Bill

Excellent Truth

I enjoyed the message, but it's not a message now is it? The corporate media takes away our individuality. However, they do this not by force, but by the mere sheep-like nature of human beings.

F&P - My Very First Flash F&P - My Very First Flash

Excellent

Well drawn. I love to see consistent style throughout an animation.
Good work on choosing that voice effect for the "tornado guy". It worked perfectly.

A little to many "F" words for my taste. People appreciate not over using profane language. Creative dialogue goes a long way. Alternatives...gotta love 'em.

Haihaine responds:

Thanks for the review! The usage of "F"-words was actually supposed to be a characteristic of the main role (admittedly a cheap one), and I didn't really intend to put so many profanities in there... it just went that way when I wrote the dialogue for the blonde guy. =P

But! After watching it again with your review in mind, I do agree that it's not a necessary thing and that it might put off some viewers. If I do another one, I'll cut down on the F-words, so... thank you for a constructive review! ;)

(He will still curse more than the average person, though)

So I Hurd Some Things... So I Hurd Some Things...

Excellent Voice Syncing

I was amazed with how well you synced the dialogue with the characters actions. The characters with well drawn and the music matched. Two qualities that escape most submissions these days.

link vs master cheif link vs master cheif

Need Sound FX

I tried my best to enjoy this, but I just couldn't do it without any audio.
Also, nice job with the quick "bitmap trace" background. I use that too...sometimes...well at least not all the time ;)

Bye-Bye, Bulby Bye-Bye, Bulby

Great Environment

I enjoyed the your style of animation. Ash's new look suits him well, but he has a bit of a language problem...well...not anymore obviously.

Everything was well put together. What looked the best however was the wooded background. What inspired the look of that background? It looks very familiar.

JoyPig1990 responds:

Thanks. I'm not sure what you're thinking of that reminds you of that background, though. I used a blur filter to make it look good without having to add much detail.

Spit. Spit.

Short story of morality

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Just take more time on your work and submit something that you've got confidence in.

The lack of visual detail was disturbing, but at least it had an understandable plot.

The Octahedron The Octahedron

Great Character Developement

I throughly enjoyed how you expressed the main character's good nature with a series of events in which help helped people. The greatest part of the story was when the family of birds returned the favor by helping him when he was in trouble. The way you handled the lack of voice acting was a perfect idea (little expressive pop-ups).

The main character reminded me of Link from the Zelda video game series. The cap and tunic resembling outfit probably caused such a likeness.

I gave a 9/10 because of the "giant chasing the octahedron" scene got quite boring and repetitive. Although, everything else was terrrific.

Keep on keepin on!

NEW LIFE- English version NEW LIFE- English version

Great shots

Everything was between simple and detailed. I enjoyed to color choices. All matched with each scene.
My only criticism is that the characters movement was too robotic.
Did you use motion tweens for much of the movement? It sure looks that way.

SOMNAMBULA responds:

absolutely right, there are a lot of motion tween animation , but this is my style!

Hoverpluse Hoverpluse

Too short but still fun

May I suggest that you increase the length of the animation. Maybe try and tell a story?